Real estate broker
Teresa Silvano, real estate broker for 18 years, has a passion for real estate.
Dynamic, professional and experienced, she will offer you an excellent service. She will assist you in your transaction of sale or purchase of a residential, income properties and/or multi-unit property. Whether in Old Montreal, Downtown, Plateau, Westmount, Nun's Island, Outremont, Rosemont , Côte-des-Neiges/NDG or in other nearby areas.
From the research of your property to taking possession of it, and through price negotiations to building inspection, you can count on her to find what you are looking for.
Reasons why you should list with Teresa Silvano:
- She is proactive in her work as a broker
- She has a marketing plan to sell your property at the maximun of the market value
- She works actively to sell her listings
- She sells 90% of all her listed properties - there are 40% of properties that do not sell on the island of Montreal, the average is only 6 out of 10 properties sold in the first term in her case she sells 9 out of 10 ... so by listing with her, you're more likely to sell
- She is affiliated with one of the largest broker, she works closely with other brokers who are top leaders and are actively working to sell their properties before selling the others
The advantage of working with her versus a team:
- Whenever you want to communicate with her, you can do it directly at any time
- Buyers that will call will talk with her and not an assistant
- She has a large network of buyers already established with which she works
- She maintains an inventory of properties for sale that runs well and allows her to work actively to sell
- Working with her you will be guaranteed to have a follow-up on each visit
- She is present at all visits
- Your property will immediately be entered into the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) information center for real estate brokers.
- Interior and exterior photos of your property will be taken by a professional, focusing on the most beautiful features of your property
Your property will be advertised on the following websites: